If you have read books or watch movies about the North American, the Far West, Southern United States and cowboys in general, you must be known that hunting occurred here long ago, is an important part in many cultures of American ethnic groups. American residents enjoy hunting very much and are all good gunmen.
The diversity presented in the market when it comes to the brands and the gun safe manufacturers has always made people to get confused. Many are the times when some users of gun safes may be easily found to mix up certain gun safe brands without knowing. One of the gun safes which are usually found in the mix is the Titan gun safe.
The need for gun safety in case of fire and water instances usually drive most users bananas making them in some cases end up falling prey to some substandard gun safes. This has sadly not been the case with Titan even though; most of the users have very scanty information on this gun safe. So now i will talk about this best gun safe for the money, it’s will show you pros and cons of this gun safe.
What makes the Titan safe?
The importance attached on the gun safe use has always been because of the need to have the firearms being kept in a safe area. Most of the gun safes in the market target this. However, the Titan gun safes are in a world of their own when it comes to setting the pace in gun safety.
Though the features of the gun safe may resemble those of the other brands, you are going to be amazed if you took your valuable time to look at the brand of gun safe, especially its features. Some of the areas where the safe has been able to sell out include;
- It has a secure welded panel beaten body which has the entire security feature any user may desire.
- It’s usually easily assembled within the home being usually sold in easy to carry parts. This makes it a good fit for any user who may desire to use it in any area of the room.
- It may not need to be put together using tools which is easy even for those who are not well versed in gun safe use.
- Its assembly may not require heavy investment in labor and thus may be quite break proof.
- It usually has an interior which is well lined to help keep the gun from scratches.
- It has asset of shelves which are meant to give the user an option of putting several of his guns.
- It has the safety requirement for keeping even some of the soft documents like computer backups and other important documents.
- It is water proof feature which include a nice coated finish and an underwriter’s laboratories (UL) recognition which has all the signs that it is a good gun safe.
- Its spacious interior makes it hold a sizeable number of guns. In addition, it has a gun rack which makes it capable of holding an extra number of guns. This spacious nature and security usually makes it the best choice for keeping what you don’t need to be seen.
- It features an electronic lock mechanism which has an erase of changing the codes at any given moment.
The Titan gun safe has been seen to stand out based on these issues and others when it comes to ensuring that the gun is safe both within the vicinity of the house. You can also be sure that the gun you posses will be easy to move around when an eventuality arises that you are changing residence.
With all its durability features, this safe has been found to be easy to dismantle, carry and reassemble at the next point which is one area which has made it stand out among the other gun safes which are in some cases hard to move with and may get spoilt.
The cases of this safe reaching its buyer when broken are in fact very minimal with its lovers celebrating this fact. When compared to the price, the gun safe has all it takes to give its user the peace of mind.
A hand gun
Marbles (one of three types: rubber marbles, pepper marbles and threatening marbles)
A canister round
The hand gun must be stored closely in your home gun safe.
- All the contact with the hand gun has to be allowed by you.
- The hand gun keeping needs to be absolutely safe; do not broke or lose it; be not spontaneous to repair, replace or deform it.
If the latch is open, the hand gun can explode when you are careless.
Load the marbles
Cock the gun
After mounting the canister round to the hand gun, use your fingers to lightly pull the sliding piece back to the last point and release. At that moment, the marbles are loaded into the gun barrel and the hammer is ready. Let’s push the latch upwards to make the gun ready for shooting.
The hand gun after you shoot must be cleaned and properly preserved according to the hot weapon preservation rules. Namely:
For the cleaning materials:
With a special design, electric bullet is equipped with a small power source (1.3 milliamps) which is capable of causing electric shock (500 V) within 20 seconds. That ammunition is equipped with power supply inside so you do not need wires linked to the power source inside the gun. Therefore, it can take the target down at a distance of 30 m.
This is an intelligent bullet, capable to exactly shoot at targets within 2,000 meters. Its special feature is that it is equipped with optical sensor and has the ability to control the small rudders on its tail to help it to divert. When the bullet leaves the barrel, optical sensor will find the right location marked by laser. So whether the target moves or not, it can’t get rid of the bullet.
This special ammunition has 200 meter range, with the ability to penetrate the thick steel layers of 12 millimeters.
Salt or pepper shaker bullets
It is a special kind of bullet because it has no afford to damage, but it can prevent and hurt the target at close range. This bullet is easy to self-produce because the material of it is available in each home.
First, ensure the safety when you keep the hand gun at home.
• Keep the gun clean, because the dust or soil can make the bullets (8) jam and cause the ignition.
• Be careful with the gun, always regard as the gun was loaded.
Second, you also need to be careful when carrying the hand gun.
• Except for an emergency, always aim the muzzle toward safe direction with no people.
• When holding a gun, have not to drink alcohol, narcotics or hallucinogens.
Third, your hand gun using must be especially safe.
• You must know how to use the gun safely.
• Read the directions carefully before use.
• Only pull the trigger when targeting the audience exactly.
• Only use the gun when really necessary.
• Must measure the recoil of a gun when shooting.
1. Power of the person using the gun
2. It is not easy to sight for a shot
Currently, there are some advanced tools to help you to sight less painfully, such as: the red dot viewfinder, ACOG viewfinder, and laser light… but these parts are not cheap and the hand gun which must be equipped with rail system could mount it.
3. If the gun can fire in any conditions or not?
Actually, some guns are adapted to extreme environmental conditions, others are not. When fired, the bullet will run along the barrel, fly out the muzzle; and if there is a certain strange blocking object in the barrel, the barrel will clog, the gun will blow up, and the person losing his life is that gun shooter. Mud, sand, water and low temperature are the causes of gun clog.
4. Bullet jamming
5. Will the silencer tube get you do not make a sound?
This tube is only effective in reducing noise when shooting; it could not completely eliminate the sound of exploding bullets. The mechanism that the bullet makes a bang is in the moment the bullet flies out the gun, when gunpowder explodes in the cartouche, the chamber is locked and there is only one way for the bullet to out is the barrel. So when the bullets (8) fly out the barrel, it releases the pressure and creates the bang like you needle an inflated balloon.
1. Structure of the guns
The chamber of the hand gun: The chamber of Revolver is shorter than Pistol’s one a lot, the space which connects the chamber with the barrel of Revolver still leaks.
Maximum number of bullets: This number of pistol is usually more than Revolver. For Pistol, it is commonly 7 bullets; but for Revolver, it is from 5 to 6 bullets. Of course, both of these two types can contain up to 20 bullets.
Pistol has more types and it is also more diversified than Revolver.
The length of guns when the lengths of their barrels are the same: Pistol is shorter than Revolver.
The thickness of guns when they have the same numbers of ammunitions: Pistol is thinner than Revolver.
Cartridge belt of Revolver is not placed in the butt as Pistol.
2. The ammunition is used for the guns
The ammunition which is commonly used for Revolver is quite large, approximately 12 mm. Meanwhile, the ammunition of Pistol is much less than revolver’s one: the popularity is 9mm, 7.62mm or less. The cause is that Pistol uses the canister round so the bullets (8) of Pistol are limited in length. Because Revolver typically has the length of bullet larger, the quantity of propellant is also larger than Pistol.
3. Operation mechanism of the guns
Bullet supplement: Pistol can load multiple bullets at once; while for Revolver, you must tuck each bullet into the small bullet hole on a colt, and then insert it into the revolver of cartridge belt, that is finished!
Time to replace bullets: Pistol is faster than Revolver.
The vision of bullets when their barrels have the same length: The bullet of Pistol flies further than Revolver’s one.
The muzzle velocity when their barrels have the same length: The speed of Revolver bullet is lower than Pistol’s one.
The weight of triggers while squeezing: the trigger of Pistol is lighter than Revolver.
The deviation level of sightseeing direction when pulling the trigger: Pistol is less than Revolver.
Handling way when there is bullet jamming or flat bullet: You can continue to squeeze with Revolver, but for Pistol, you must load again.
Leave the bullet shells after firing: Pistol does, but Revolver does not.
Time to start firing: Revolver is faster than Pistol in the first shot because Pistol must unlock the loader latch. But, therefore, Pistol gives the safer feelings.
4. Function of the guns
Revolver has a feature that Pistol does not get: the ability of shooting underwater. Revolver can shoot completely 6 bullets underwater, but the bullet can’t go far.
Pistol is usually used to shoot automatically. And if you need to load each bullet, avoid bullet jamming, with close shooting range, Revolver is used a lot.